Updated information about changes in operation of US stores.
Check the latest information out on stores opening hours during covid 19 outbreak as well as delivery and pickup information for online orders.
According Covid 19 Government Mandates, Shopping malls, Centers and non Essential stores are temporarily closed. This means, only the essential stores and retailers such as groceries, pharmacies and other necessities remain open as well as restaurants, eateries providing tak-out service and delivery option.
Most stores with essentials operate temporary opening hours and provide a time reserved to seniors to realize their purchase. Stay home and take advantage of the online services offered by grocery stores - food delivery for online orders and pickup at store location near you. We closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situations regarding COVID-19 among public health officials and provide updates as they become available. Our aim is to provide up-to-date information on temporarily limited opening times/hours for stores and delivery options. Good health to all in these times and a quick return to normal.
- McDonald's restaurants moved to McDelivery, Drive-Thru and Walk-In Take-Out.
- All dining seats are temporarily closed.
- Burger King restaurants in US remain open with focus on hygiene and sanitization.
- Burger King offers delivery via BK Delivery on the BK Mobile App, BK.com, and with Uber Eats, DoorDash, GrubHub, and Postmates.
Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Restaurant hours may vary by region - please contact your local restaurant for more information.
- Some restaurants are limited to drive-in, pickup and delivery services.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Free delivery is offered in March and April
- Subway restaurants accross the US remain open for take out and food delivery.
- Iin-restaurant dining is temporarily suspended.
- Subway offers Free Delivery service
- ALDI stores remain open with extended hygienic and safety procedures:
- plexiglass barriers,
- more often cleaning and sanitizing,
- protective wear for employees.
- Effective March 16: US ALDI stores will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Some stores may close earlier for restocing or sanitizing.
- Effective Mar. 15: Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets are open from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- contact free services offered - payment, packaging atc.
- Store hours are updated, first hour is dedicated to elderly people and those in high risk, find complete store hours.
- limited number of persons per sotre area.
- store hours are updated, first hour is dedicated to elderly people and those in high risk, find complete store hours.
- limited number of persons per store area.
- some stores have adjusted hours to provide first two hours from 7am to 9am of shopping for elderly people.
- online shopping with delivery provided.
- safety procedures were adjusted.
- Effective from April 4, 2020: Costco warehouse operating hours adjusted:
- U.S. Costco warehouses will close at 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Gas Station open 7:30am and close 7pm on weekdays, 6:30pm on weekends.
- Puerto Rico warehouses - will close at 6pm.
- Costco warehouses will open from 8 to 9 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday for customers 60+.
- Social distancing required.
- adjusted store hours - 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- closed on Easter Sunday, April 12
- pharmacy hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday – Sunday: Visit the store locator
- shopping hours reserved for customer aged 65+ - Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, 7a.m. - 8 a.m.
- beginning April 4, Target will actively monitor the total number of people inside of store to keep social distancing
- stores temporarily closed effective April 4 through at least April 30
- Sears.com distribution centers remain open to fulfill online orders
- Sears Home service continue to repair essential appliances (except where required to close by law or government order)
The Home Depot
- temporarily adjusted store hours - close daily at 6pm
- stores limit the number of customers inside at the same time
- major spring promotion will be eliminated to avoid driving high levels of traffic to stores
- deliveries and in home service - services installations limited to those that are essential for maintenance and repair needs in some markets
- Stores are operating under temporary hours, vary based on local and state regulations
- Grooming Salons and Self Serve Dog Wash are temporarily closed
- Only 2 customers in our stores at a time for safe social distancing
- Debit or credit is preferred at checkout whenever possible (but we still take cash)
- Home delivery is now available through our sister company, Pet Supermarket.
- Until further notice, Petco stores are open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., nationwide. Petco grooming salons are open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 10% off when you buy online & pick up in-store!
- 35% off + FREE shipping on your first Repeat Delivery order.
Food 4 Less
- Customer Capacity Limits: Beginning April 7, the Kroger Co. will begin to limit the number of customers to 50% of the international building code’s calculated capacity to allow for proper physical distancing in every store.
- 1 person per 60 square feet. Under Kroger's new reduced capacity limits, the number will be 1 person per 120 square feet.
- Protective Face Masks and Gloves for Associates: The Kroger Co. is encouraging our associates to wear protective masks and gloves.
- Updated Store Hours here
All T.J.Maxx are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 virus.
- No more than two people per membership enter the club at one time
- Opening hours to 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- Sunday hours 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Contact your club for verification as new government mandates could impact this information
- All Food Depot stores remain open with focus of sanitization and hygiene.
- CVS Pharmacy made changes to protect your health and also their empoyees - plastic panels installed, surfaces desinfected more often etc.
- At some CVS Health(R) points COVID-19 testing is available - please see CVS official site.
- United Markets offer Special Senior shopping hours - 7:30am-8:30am.
- For others, all stores are open from 8:30am to 9pm.
- Changes in self-served bars - now pre-packed packages are offered.
- Delivery service UnitedToGo available.
Acme Fresh Market
- Store hours remain unchanged - 7am to 10pm.
- Social distancing required.
- Customers are asked not to bring re-usable bags and cloth bags to minimize possible infection.
- Giant Eagle stores will be closed on Sunday, April 12.
- Thursday and Friday, one hour before stores open, store is dedicated to health care and front line workers.
- Sanitization of stores is more intensive.
- Effective Monday, March 23, Giant Eagle reserves one shopping hour every Monday through Wednesday to seniors and people from risk groups. Stores for them open at 6am.
- All other customers are welcomed 7am to 10pm.
- Store hours are temporarily changed:
Brooklyn, NY store, Woodmore, MD store and New Jersey stores are open 7 am-8 pm,
All other stores in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, and North Carolina are open from 7 am-10 pm.
All Market Café seating areas, all in-store Pubs, select Burger Bars, Amore, Next Door - temporarily closed.
Online ordering and delivery is offered but due to the high demand waiting times are longer than usual.
Central Market - Really into Food
- All locations remain open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Social distancing, daily cleaning etc.
Whole Foods Market
- Stores close two hours earlier
- Senior shopping hours are dedicated at the beginning of each day - one hour before opening to public
- Starting April 11 - the amount of customers in stores in the same time temporarily limited - approximately 5 customers per 1,000 square feet
- As of Monday, March 16 - all stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. until further notice. (8 a.m. – 7 p.m. in NJ). This temporary reduction in store hours
- home delivery service for online purchase available
- BestBuy Curbside Pickup is available online.
- Order to your door available.
- all stores remain open.
- more sanitizing and hygiene performed.
- stores, business offices, and supply chain facilities temporarily closed
- eCommerce distribution centers and customer care will remain open, fulfilling online orders and answering customer inquiries
- online orderds for $49 and more now qualify for free standard shipping
- beginning March 30th - stores will dedicate first hour of operation (either 8AM-9AM or 9AM-10AM depending on the store) to serve senior customers over the age of 60 and customers with disabilities who need assistance during shopping
- Trader Joe's Stores will be CLOSED on Easter Sunday, April 12th